Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster

BoC
    BoC
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster Empty I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster

Post by BoC Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 am

And somebody from YCM was doing it wrong, so...

Legion of Wight
    DARK
    Zombie/Xyz/Effect
    R1/300/200
    3 Level 1 Monsters
    This card gains 700 ATK and DEF for each XYZ material. While this card has no Xyz Material and/or while this card is in the Graveyard its name is treated as "Skull Servant". Once per turn: you can detach an Xyz Material from this card to activate one of the following effects:
    ~Send a DARK Zombie-type monster from your deck to the Graveyard.
    ~Add a Level 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your hand.

Last edited by BoC on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    -Griffin
    -Griffin
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster Empty Re: I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster

Post by -Griffin Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

I like it, but I think it needs a companion:

Skull Stream
    DARK
    Zombie/Xyz/Effect
    R1/300/200
    2 level 1 Zombie-Type monsters
    During your End Phase, Special Summon 1 'Skull Servant' that has been banished or is removed from play. Once per turn during your End Phase, Special Summon 1 of this card's Xyz materials.

This card turns 2 Skull Servants in any position into 2 Skull Servants in Defense, plus an extra part of a wall which has a chance to generate 2 more next turn. A bit of swarm, but no stupid OTKs or anything because End Phase.
    BoC
    BoC
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster Empty Re: I like the idea of a Skull Servant Xyz monster

Post by BoC Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 am

Even then, it'd be harder IMO to pull an OTK considering you're summoning Skull Servants.
    -Griffin
    -Griffin
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Post by -Griffin Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

BoC wrote:Even then, it'd be harder IMO to pull an OTK considering you're summoning Skull Servants.

This is true, but something which summons its own materials instantly is just screaming, "someone find a loop for me!"
    Raine
    Raine
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 11
    Location : Second star to the right and straight on til morning

Post by Raine Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 am

I love swarming skull servents, no one expects a 300 ATK monster to carry over enough firepower to blow away just about anything. I like this idea for the XYZ, it gives a bit of combo to the very rigid slow playstyle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:26 am