Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
.Rai
Yusei Fudou
6 posters

Wlecome to Neo-Space!

Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Wlecome to Neo-Space! Empty Wlecome to Neo-Space!

Post by Yusei Fudou Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Index
    • I - Archtype Overview
    • II - Build Explanation
    + IIb - Monster Explanation
    + IIc - Magic/Spell Explanation
    + IId - Trap Explanation
    + IIe - Extra Deck Explanation
    • III - Controversial Choices
    • IIII - Winning Image

I - Archtype Overview
    Wlecome to Neo-Space! 229px-NEXVG-TF02Wlecome to Neo-Space! 229px-CocoonParty-TF04-EN-VG
    Ah, it's nice to look up into the sky and see many iridescent, mystifying, bright colors. Well, that's the home to Neo-Spacians. The first booster pack they came in was Power of the Duelist (POTD). Though they weren't complete till the booster pack Light of Destruction (LODT). However the most recent addition is Miracle Contact, appearing in Return of the Duelist (REDU). In my opinion these cards are very underused, but with the new support card, they are much better. They aren't very good for competitive play due to the drawbacks and situational monsters. But don't let that stop you, they are very fun, crazy, and interesting to try. But you don't have to take my word for it, hopefully this guide might help you make your own and get into the old-school Synchro Summon.

The reason these probably don't get used alone is due to the little support given to them. The first use of these in the anime was introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh!GX. They were mixed in with a bunch of Elemental HEROs used by Judai/Jaden Yuki. A carefree laid back adventurous boy. Later on late season 3 and remainder of the series he turns into a moody and quiet attitude till his duel with the King of Games. Though I wouldn't recommend mixing Neo-Spacians with Elemental HEROs other than Neos. Which is basically why they go un-noticed or used. Most people tend to notice the Elemental HEROs.

Neo-Spacians don't have allot of support, but they have enough to get by and make a decent deck on. They focus on Summoning any Neo-Spacian and Elemental HERO Neos on the field to contact fuse for the main stars of the deck. Contact Fusion is a way to fusion summon without Polymerization. All that's required are the material monsters and then boom, you have a Fusion. That's really why I call them the old-school Synchro Monsters. Special thing about these is that, the materials go to the deck. Now, the other fusions are specific and require 2 Neo-Spacians and Neos. However they are worth it. Neo-Spacian Fusion Monsters all have the same drawback. In return for a powerful beatstick monster, it goes back to the Extra deck on either End Phase. The Chrysalis support cards are just used to special summon the Neo-Spacians, they aren't needed, but they are really fun. Which is why Neo Space and Instant Neo Space are needed to keep them around. Don't over think them, they are really just beatstick monsters. The thing about them is that you have to win fast. If the duel drags on, you will most likely lose.

II - Neo-Spacian: Build Breakdown
    Now, the deck I use was made by a good friend of mine, but I have modified it over the months based on experience. This deck is just a speed summoning deck. There's literally no defensive cards in this. You can choose to have defense, but I just think it slows the main goal. This is also a non-competitive build (I don't know why someone would want to make competitive Neo-Spacians).You can get rid of the Chrysalis cards for whatever you choose, searchers, defense, you name it. I use them because they are cute.

IIb - Monster Explanation
    Elemental HERO Neos - Here's the HERO of Neo-Space ready to fight evil while in spandex ... or skin. Without him the deck is nothing, you really have to have him at 2 - 3. Keep in mind if you have a hand with 3 Neos, it's going to be a rough game for you, that's why I keep it to 2 but 3 can work as well. Just make sure you get Aqua Dolphin or something to get him summoned, or in the grave.

Chrysalis Chicky, Chrysalis Dolphin, Chrysalis Larva, Chrysalis Mole, Chrysalis Pantail, and Chrysalis Pinny - Like I said I picked these out of personal choice, they are adorable. But they have use in the deck. When I get Neo-Spacians in the grave, or in the deck, I can make use of them with Cocoon Party and get their Cocoon counterparts to swarm the field for tributing Neos, or material for Hero Mask.Cocoon Rebirth can combo very nicely with the Chrysalis's and get Spacians from grave, or if you have Neo Space you can get them from the deck, so it's a really helpful to me. But like I said, if you don't want to use them, I can give suggestions on what to take out for them in the Controversial Choices.

Cross Porter - Warrior in iron clad armor! What the heck does he have to do with Aliens? But never mind that, he's a good searcher and first turn set to get you your favorite Spacian which in most cases will be Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. This card is good at any number really, 1 - 2 would be fine.

Elemental Hero Prisma - Diamonds. A girl's best friend, don't fret gentlemen, because he can be your best friend as well. With him you will be able to contact fusion much faster. It's like looking into a mirror! He can take the names of your Neos and Spacians and send them to the grave, how much better can it get? I'll explain why it's good to have them in the grave soon. 2 - 3 because he's a great substitute.

Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird - Master of childhood comedy, I present to you, Woody the Woodpecker! ... Er Hummingbird, our first ''tuner''. If you get this card in first turn, you're going to be laughing just like Woody. With a +2500 Life Point increase, I don't see any reason why to not use him. Sucking the nectar from your opponents cards to rejuvenate you at no cost. Even if you get attacked the next turn, chances are, you won't lose more than you gain.

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin - Ah, so beautiful and majestic, I remember the first time I saw him, saved by a 13 year old boy, who discovered the meaning of freindshi- wait a second ... this isn't the Willy I know and love. Oops, wrong mammal. Anyway, his effect may seem terribad at first, but think about it, you give up 1 card to see your opponent's hand, sure 500 damage is on the line, but it's a small price to pay. You might just get lucky with destroying a card, however main thing is to see your opponent's hand if you get curious.

Neo-Spacian Dark Panther - Here's a great card, Dark Cat, a Grade 1 Oracle Think Tank Unit with 7000 Power that allows you and your opponent to draw 1 card. ...Messed up again. This is no other than Neo-Spacian Dark Panther! This card is good when your opponent has a monster with an ignition effect that you want. It takes the name of the monster, and it's effect for 1 turn. If your opponent is using Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Begining or Chaos Sorcerer or any monster's effect you wish you had, then by all means, this card is great for you.

Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab - Scabby the Scarab is ready for duty. Burning and encased in frozen Amber. Then again, you get a scar when you get burned, not a scab. Point is, he's got a burning soul. Sure, 400 might not be allot, but even 3 set cards from your opponent is enough to make use of him 1700 isn't that bad. But if you don't think it's good now, then just wait till we get to the Extra Deck.

Neo-Spacian Glow Moss - Here it is, E.T.. Strange, seems allot older in the pictures. Nevertheless, this is your only holdout for stalling. Yeah, your opponent gets to draw a card, not very good, but sometimes we need that small bit of luck on our side. Don't worry, there's a card that will go well with it later in the guide.

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole - The most known Spacian there is Drilbur! This is what you want to keep in your hand for a late game savior. Being able to return an opponent's monster to the hand is great for you, but annoying for the opponent. So, not allot to say about him. He's just good overall. Problem is he can't evolve to Excadrill.

IIc - Magic/Spell Explanation
    Cocoon Party - I'm sure I have said before it is just for getting Coccons to Mask as Neos, Tribute, or Stall. There's really no other reason why I added them rather than personal prefrence.

Cocoon Rebirth - Used to get Neo-Spacians from the grave if not in the deck. Nothing else but that.

Contact Out - A ridiculously good card. It can get you 2 - 3 Fusion Materials back for an assault. Neos, and 2 Other Neo-Spacians. Also, it's good if you don't have Neo-Space out or say you have Instant Neo Space, and you use that card, you can get up to 2 Neos with that, and if it was a Double Contact Fusion, you can get 2 Fusions later game, because your opponent would have to be prepared to risk taking an attack from 2 Neos to try and destroy 1 of your Spacians. The most this card should be at is 1 - 2 in my opinion.

Convert Contact - The draw power of the deck, and your setup for Miracle Contact. Do not use this more than 2, because at 3, you'd have to have enough Spacians in the deck for it, and at 2, you are already giving up 4 out of the 6. So if you're going to try 3, be careful, I don't recommend it.

E - Emergency Call - This is the searcher you have to have maxed out. I use 2 for the reason that I'm using the Chrysalis cards. If I wasn't I'd definitely use this at 3 with Prisma.

Foolish Burial - This, really is just for Cross Porter, Neos, or a Spacian if you happen to draw Miracle Contact.

Instant Neo Space - Really a fantastic card if you want to bait your opponent thinking you don't have Neo-Space, and when your Fusion gets destroyed, you get materials back, and if you recall earlier, Contact Out for a party. 1 - 2 is a fair amount.

Miracle Contact - First off I'd like to apologize that the picture is terribad, so here's the effect right here. Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, field, or Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a Fusion Material, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions. Ok, now you have got to be drunk if you don't max this at 3. It is your ''Miracle Draw''. When you have Neo-Spacians and Neos in the grave, and you draw this, you will be glad to have it.

Monster Reborn - Now, not much to be said here, free Monster from either grave, doesn't get better than that.

Neo Space - Land of the free and the home of the brave Neo-Spacians. Looks like you'd need a T.A.R.D.I.S. to get there. This should be at 2 in this deck since you have the searcher, but if you don't like the searcher, or feel like you need more, then by all means, go to 3, but 2 is safe and steady.

NEX - Personal touch of mine in here. I like all forms of Neo-Spacians, including the 2 NEX Fusions, they are remarkable if you get them out. Use this at 1, becase even 2 isn't needed, you'd be glad you got 1 out seeing how specific it is that you need Aqua Dolphin or Glow Moss, which is 2 out of 6. Keep this at 1 please unless you are making a 2 - 3 Neo-Spacian Fusion deck.

Pot of Avarice - Recycles and draw power, really nothing else to say about this.

IId - Trap Explanation
    Call of the Haunted - Same as Monster Reborn really, just a good revive card.

IIe - Extra Deck Explanation
    Elemental HERO Air Neos - Before he just gave life, but now, he turns pain into power, this is your game turn around, Air Neos. When you are in need of a desperate power boost, he's perfect. He can turn the tables, even without Neo Space (though I wouldn't risk it unless you had a backup). Really good in a tough spot.

Elemental HERO Aqua Neos - Discard a card, and destroy 1 in your opponent's hand regardless, to be honest anime effect was really good, discard one to pop 2 random ones, but even 1 is good.

Elemental HERO Dark Neos - Sadly, he can't mimic effects, but, upside is if you're facing a near indestructible monster like Yubel, then this is what you need, and worst case scenario, if you're desperately in need of a beatstick, summon this thing, and negate it's own effect, sure it can't negate anymore but it gets to stick around.

Elemental HERO Flare Neos - Remember him? Before he was only able to get a boost relying on your opponent, but now it includes both players so you better set everything you can. He can skyrocket over 3000 just with Neo Space on the field.

Elemental HERO Glow Neos - Glow Moss might have been too risky for you but it's Fusion makes up for it, it can destroy 3 types of face up cards, and each a different effect along with it. You know, if your opponent was at 2500 LP or lower, destroy one of your own face up Spells and attack directly for game. But that's just a worst case scenario. Destroying a monster you can't defeat by attack power is worth not battling if you can get rid of it by effect. As for Traps, it's not as used from my experience, but putting it to defense is a safe measure, but be careful if your opponent can get past it's DEF.

Elemental HERO Grand Neos - People loved him in his previous form, but this one is better, if not equal. You don't have to battle to return your opponent's monster. It's like a Brionac. Except it only does monsters ... and only once per turn. But hey, no cost.

Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin - Now, onto a special kind of Neo-Spacian. Aqua Dolphin got buffer, now, he can do the same effect as if he was before, but how is that good? There's no damage at all towards you this time, but even if it's not much of a difference, it's potential comes out when you get it with Neos. That's pretty good if you ask me.

Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss - Here's the funnest one, twinkle, twinkle, little star how I wonder what you are. Now, this is like Glow Moss, but thing is YOU get to draw this time, now isn't that great? Now whenever this card attacks, for those of you who know of Cardfight!! Vanguard!! this card's effect will be like doing a Drive Check. Cool right?

Elemental HERO Marine Neos - Ok wow, now Aqua Dolphin has another form. But this one is really the best, if you summon this, you're going to be such a nuisance to your opponent. This time, you can use Elemental HERO Aqua Neos' effect, without the discard, destroying 1 card in your opponent's hand, every turn, that is really great. Best part is, he doesn't return to the Extra Deck, with Neo Space you have a 3300 beater with a awesome effect that's sticking around.

Elemental HERO Storm Neos - Here we are, the Double Contact Fusions."Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird" + "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin"
    Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck. When this card is shuffled into the Extra Deck this way: Shuffle all cards on the field into the Deck. Just like his name, he's a Storm comming your way. A Heavy Storm, that is seriously remarkable, no backrow is safe. And it's other effect for when it gets sent back, a little parting gift. So if your Neo Space or Instant is gone, well he's taking your opponent down with him. Imagine someone summoning Scar-Red Nova Dragon and having to deal with that.

Elemental HERO Chaos Neos - Alright, now this card is either your beatstick only, or you wanna have some fun, I really don't recommend using it's effect unless you have nothing to lose, because there has been many times where this has not gone well for me. Then again, it is Chaos. You can toss a coin 3 times. ● 3 Heads: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls. ● 2 Heads: For the rest of the turn, the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls are negated. ● 1 Head: Return all monsters you control to the hand. Better hope lady luck is on your side.

Elemental HERO Magma Neos - Here's THE strongest Elemental HERO in terms of attack points and effect, if you say Terra Firma, fine, but this is really my favorite one. 400 ATK added for every card on the field. EVERY card. Now if that doesn't get you to use this guy I don't know what will, but he's got Grand Mole's effect if he's returned to the Extra Deck, both players add all cards on their field to the hand, so better hope he is the only card on your field if you don't have Neo Space out.

III - Controversial Choices
    Elemental HERO Neos Alius - Not a bad card really, I just have a small problem with having to Gemini Summon it, it's a little too slow for me, but this card if I wasn't using Chrysalis, go with at 2 - 3

Elemental HERO Stratos - Now this is a Must in whatever HERO deck you use, reason I didn't use it is I have a personal thing about not having to rely on Stratos. But please, use this, don't be like me.

King of the Swamp and Polymerization - Swamp you would like to have at 1 - 2 if you are making it compatable to use Rainbow Neos, or Neos Knight, but that's just me, I like having a deck that can do alot, but sometimes it gets too much, so make a dedicated Rainbow Neos deck if you perfer. 1 Polymerization.

Neo Space Pathfinder - I'd use 3 Neo Space but it's going to be a problem if you draw more than what you need, with this, it's a Terraforming and Monster. I don't know why you'd not want to use this. Either search with it, summon it, or set it. Can't find anything better than that. [Debating on whether to get rid of this entirely for 3 Neo Space]

Elemental HERO Necroshade - Best if used at 1 or not at all, good to make use of the Neos's you might happen to draw.

Elemental HERO Divine Neos - This card is easily summonable in that deck, just use 1 Miracle Fusion. But really I don't think it's worth adding, it's mostly for a show off basis. If you are planing to add it because you like it, use 1.

Common Soul - A card to boost the attack of your monsters, and special summon a Spacian. Most I'd use this at is 2 - 3. Really helps if you are using Alius. Reinforcement of the Army also helps.

Fake Hero - This is how Neos will be summoned, tribute will be a last resort, or because you can. Prisma, most cases, you'll want to normal summon it, unless you have 2 then you can use a Fake Hero on it. 1 or not at all is the most I'd use this card.[However, I re-looked into this, it's not needed]

Space Gift - I have been debating on this over Convert Contact, Honestly, it's good, especially if you Contact Out a double Fusion, but really, I prefer a solid draw 2 to dump my Neo-Spacians in the grave for Miracle Contact.

Reverse of Neos - This is a good card to have at one if you're playing for fun or want to try it out. Really good if you run into a Mirror Force, or Dark Hole, either way, you'll have some protection, or a finishing attack.

Wrath of Neos - Same thing why you'd want to use Reverse of Neos, because it's fun. Really, I know that all this Neo's Specific Support isn't needed by why use just what you need? Decks should be how you like and want them to be.

Neos Force - Why wouldn't you want to increase Prisma(Masked as Neos), Alius(Gemini Summoned), or Neos have a 800 attack boost? sure, yeah it goes back to the deck, but least it means it can be used for more than 1 monster in a duel. Really just another personal For Fun card.

Omni HEROs, Miracle Fusion, Future Fusion - Alright, now this might be a bit off topic but, it also isn't.Now, Future Fusion is good to either get a Neos Fusion, or an Omni Fusion. The Extra deck is at 12 right now in this post, I have been considering using at least 3 Omni HERO's. 2 of the same, 1 diffrent, or all the same, or all diffrent, choice is you'res. Also, you can take out the NEX/Chrysalis support, Spacians you don't want/want to double or triple up on and add 2 - 3 Miracle Fusion which is +2 more space in the Extra deck if you ditch the NEX fusions. Elemental HERO Nova Master, Elemental HERO Great Tornado, Elemental HERO The Shining, Elemental HERO Absolute Zero, Elemental HERO Gaia, and Elemental HERO Escuriado

Hero Blast - This card I have been thinking about, but getting Neos back into the hand isn't somthing I'd like, so best to put this at either 1 - 2. Go to 2 - 3 if you are planning on using Alius.

Hero Signal - A good +1 or +2 if you use it for Stratos. It's really good for defense as well, the reasons on why to use this card are pretty much in the text, get a free monster from the deck, either Prisma, Alius, or Stratos, all without depleting your hand. Great at more than just one 2 - 3.

Royal Decree - This is somthing that has come in handy for a freind of mine, she used a Royal Decree build. That is where I give the credit to her.She's said to either use 1 of every Neo-Spacian or just the ''Good'' ones and the rest would be Omni HEROs.

IIII - Winning Image
    Elemental HERO Air Neos - When you are 2000 or more Life Points behind your opponent, this card can finish them off in 1 blow if you have Contact Out.

Elemental HERO Magma Neos - Literally, the ultimate beatstick, just blast through with brute force.

Elemental HERO Glow Neos - Destroy Neo Space or any face up spell you control if your opponent doesn't have one, and attack directly.

Elemental HERO Grand Neos - Send the last monster your opponent controls to the hand or Extra Deck, and attack.

*Credit goes to my friends who gave me the advice and experience. Please give feedback on how this guide was done. All feedback and suggestions would be helpful. This can be or will be updated as time goes on.

Last edited by Yusei Fudou on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 am; edited 7 times in total
    .Rai
    .Rai
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 26

Wlecome to Neo-Space! Empty Re: Wlecome to Neo-Space!

Post by .Rai Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Why is so insanely highlander?

None of the Chrysalises are really worth running, and the draw engine is much more efficient than this usually (mostly Cross Porter and Space Gift).
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Not to mention the best way to go Neo-Spacians is Chaos, not fusions. Dark Panther + Glow Moss + Cross Porter + Space Gift.
    Dog King
    Dog King
    Members
    Members

Rep : -5

Post by Dog King Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

the chrysalis monsters suck imo
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:10 pm

The Chrysalis monsters/support are awful, and even if you do like them, not maxing Neo Space for them is silly. Path Finder sucks too, as does Instant Neo Space. You shouldn't even be relying on Neo Space at all, it's simply something to have. NEX sucks too imo, even if Marine Neos is pretty boss.

You should be maxing Alius, running Stratos, and running 2 of the good Neo-Spacians (excluding Grand Mole for being limited). 2 Contact Out is a personal thing for me only because it causes hilarious otks.

You're missing Dark Hole.
    Don't run Fake Hero.

You might as well go with the Draw Engine like the others stated.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Rodrigo wrote:Not to mention the best way to go Neo-Spacians is Chaos, not fusions. Dark Panther + Glow Moss + Cross Porter + Space Gift.
    This.
    Convert Contact basically sets up your Luster plays and what-not.
    Add to it, Space Gift can easily become a +1(Hell, it could even be a +2), and net you a good advantage from that.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Space Gift really never worked out for me, Chrysalis cards are really just there for my personal choice, it's just highlander because I don't want it to get past 42 - 43. Instant Neo-Space is pretty good actually, if you can use that on a Fusion with Contact Out in your hand, you get really 4 Monsters and 2 possible Fusions later. I just don't use 3 Neo Space becuase with Pathfinder, I have a Terraforming, and card to set or summon when I need it. Reason it's low on cards is because like I probably stated before, I like the deck to do allot, as well as being able to summon Rainbow Neos. For me I dislike it when I happen to draw Neos and Fake Hero just makes use of it when I get 1 Prisma, and a Neos, or 2 Prisma. Convert Contact becuase I can Miracle Contact better and if I happen to draw that where I have used Prisma to send Spacians and Neos to the grave, can really turn the game around. I assume by ''good'' Neo-Spacians I assume you mean Air, Dark, Grand, Glow. Now, as for the thing about Chaos Spacians, this is really a non-competitive deck, I'm probably sure you all noticed this by now. And I know the Chrysalis card's aren't needed, I gave the suggestions on what to take out on NEX/Chrysalis support. Basically 2 - 3 Neo-Spacians, Some Omni Fusions, and I'm pretty sure I did say 2 - 3 Alius, using Stratos, 2 - 3 Miracle Fusion if you're making it a Omni HERO hybrid.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:36 pm

How is drawing Neos even a problem now that Miracle Contact got printed? Also, Aqua was included when I said "good". Pathfinder is a waste of space and you shouldn't be worried about grabbing Neo Space. Instant Neo Space just takes up space too.

You're going to want to at least put up a good deck if you're writing a guide.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

If I draw Neos with Prisma it's a letdown because Miracle Contact doesn't say I can use both,''Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, field, or Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a Fusion Material, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.'' But I'll note that, thanks, I'll put up a better deck later.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Then just use Prisma to dump the Neo-Spacian.
    derp.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

But if I don't have Neos in the grave, it won't work either.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 pm

You can use the materials from your hand, field, or graveyard.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

I must be reading it wrong then, It looked like to me it was Hand, Field, Grave exclusive only but seeing that it works at all 3 even together, I guess there's no need for Fake Hero. You're right. My bad.

Last edited by Yusei Fudou on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Yea, Miracle Contact can fuse from the Hand, Field, or Graveyard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:36 pm