Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Because Plants are still my favorite type.

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Because Plants are still my favorite type. Empty Because Plants are still my favorite type.

Post by Kokonoe Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Blue Rose / EARTH
    **** / Plant Gemini / 800 ATK / 1000 DEF
    | This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
    • When this card is Normal Summoned: Place 2 Petal Counters on this card. Once per turn: Remove 1 Petal Counter from this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type Normal Monster from your Graveyard. When this card has no Petal Counters on it: Destroy it. |

Red Rose / EARTH
    **** / Plant Gemini / 1600 ATK / 0 DEF
    | This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
    • When this card is Normal Summoned: Place 2 Petal Counters on this card. Once per turn, during either player's turn: Target 1 Plant-Type monster you control; remove 1 Petal Counter from this card and increase that card's ATK by 800, until the End Phase. When this card has no Petal Counters on it: Destroy it. |

Yellow Rose / EARTH
    **** / Plant Effect / 0 ATK / 1900 DEF
    | This card is also treated as a Normal Monster while in the Graveyard. Once per turn: Target 1 Plant-Type monster you control; Place 1 Petal Counter on that card. |

Wilting Rose / EARTH
    **** / Plant Xyz / 2400 ATK / 2400 DEF
    | 2 Level 4 Plant-Type monsters
    Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only control 1 face-up "Wilting Rose". When this card is Xyz Summoned: Place 2 Petal Counters on it. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Place 1 Petal Counter on every face-up Plant-Type monster you control. This card gains the following effects, depending on the number of Petal Counters on this card: • 0: Destroy this card. • 1+: When a Plant-Type monster you control attacks or is attacked: You can remove 1 Petal Counter from this card; negate the attack. •2+: Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can remove 1 Petal Counter from this card; During this turn, you can Normal Summon a Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. •3+: When this card is targeted by the effect of an opponent's card: You can remove 2 Petal Counters from this card; negate and destroy that card. |
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Because Plants are still my favorite type. Empty Re: Because Plants are still my favorite type.

Post by Rodrigo Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Gigavise <3

I love how they're gemini and also very good. The Petal Counter system sounds very fun and fair to play with.

Witling Rose is a good example that longass text cards can be good too and not just n00b material.
    -Griffin
    -Griffin
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 6

Because Plants are still my favorite type. Empty Re: Because Plants are still my favorite type.

Post by -Griffin Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I think the problem is with 1 Lonefire they have trouble starting their swarm unless they get it and just hack Gigaplant and Supervis on turn 1.

Maybe something like:

|Lonefire Bud|
    |Plant/Gemini|Fire|Level 4|1800/100|
    |<Gemini> *Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck, then tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control.|

It lets Gemini-Plants get some speed back without making the 'splash me everywhere' Plant engine get 3 Lonefires again. Also lets you dump something like Spore if you want. (if that comes back next list). Ofc it's just something quick I made and probably sucks. The cards look good if they Deck manages to run quickly, though. Maybe a second Xyz that lets you second-summon without paying petals?
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 pm

-Griffin wrote:I think the problem is with 1 Lonefire they have trouble starting their swarm unless they get it and just hack Gigaplant and Supervis on turn 1.

Maybe something like:

|Lonefire Bud|
    |Plant/Gemini|Fire|Level 4|1800/100|
    |<Gemini> *Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck, then tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control.|

It lets Gemini-Plants get some speed back without making the 'splash me everywhere' Plant engine get 3 Lonefires again. Also lets you dump something like Spore if you want. (if that comes back next list). Ofc it's just something quick I made and probably sucks. The cards look good if they Deck manages to run quickly, though. Maybe a second Xyz that lets you second-summon without paying petals?

Hm... I might make another Gemini that allows you to do something similiar. c: Thanks for the comment, Griffy. Wub you.
    Armz
    Armz
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 36

Post by Armz Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Maindeck Gemini Spark, I see....
    Just to ensure massive trolling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 am