Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Finalized Bubblebeat :D

- Neo -
    - Neo -
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Finalized Bubblebeat :D Empty Finalized Bubblebeat :D

Post by - Neo - Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Top 2'd with this at locals, split, pulled Skill Drain Ultra. Not a terrible night. Anyway, I'll explain any questionable techs at the end.

[1] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (GLD 5 Ghost)
    [1] Tragoedia (JUMP Ultra)

[3] Elemental HERO Neos Alius (RYMP Secret)
    [3] Elemental HERO Bubbleman (YSD1 Super)
    [1] Elemental HERO Stratos (JUMP Ultra)
    [1] Honest (LODT Secret)
    [1] Photon Thrasher (ORCS Rare)

[3] Miracle Fusion (RYMP Ultra)
    [3] Pot of Duality (CT Super)
    [3] E - Emergency Call (RYMP Secret)
    [2] Forbidden Lance (STOR Super)
    [2] Gemini Spark (SOVR Common)
    [2] Mystical Space Typhoon (GLD3 Gold)
    [1] Heavy Storm (GLD2 Gold)
    [1] Dark Hole (GLD5 Gold)
    [1] Monster Reborn [LOB Ultra]
    [1] Reinforcements of the Army [LOD Super]
    [1] The Warrior Returning Alive [LOD Rare]

[2] Torrential Tribute [GLD1 Gold]
    [2] Fiendish Chain [ABPF Super]
    [2] Solemn Warning [CT Super]
    [1] Solemn Judgment [MRD Ultra]
    [1] Hero Blast [RYMP Super]

Sideboard

[2] Cyber Dragon (RYMP Secret)
    [2] Electric Virus (STON Common)
    [1] Thunder King Rai-Oh (YGO Secret)
    [1] Victoria [SD Common]
    [1] Tragoedia [JUMP Ultra]

[2] Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror [TU Rare]
    [2] Dark Bribe [BP Rare] Sad < need supers

Extra Deck

[3] Elemental HERO The Shining (YGO Ultra)
    [2] Elemental HERO Absolute Zero (YGO Ultra)
    [1] Elemental HERO Nova Master (GENF Ultimate)
    [1] Elemental HERO Gaia (ANPR Secret)
    [1] Elemental HERO Great Tornado (LC02 Ultra)
    [1] Elemental HERO Escuriado (YGO Ultra)

[2] Blade Armor Ninja (ORCS Super)
    [1] Number 39: Utopia (GLD5 Gold)
    [1] Number C39: Utopia Ray (ORCS Ultimate)
    [1] Number 32: Shark Drake (GAOV Ultra)
    [1] Gem-Knight Pearl (HA06 Secret)
    [1] Photon Papilloperative (GAOV Rare)

Gemini Spark: Before I get criticism for this, I've tested heavily with it @2, and with it @3. At 2, I've gotten significantly better results and I like it much better. I know it may seem like a questionable choice but I don't find it being a priority, while it's still nice to have.

Tragoedia: This one's a tech, and I'm sure one that a lot of people will have things to say about either way. I love it. So far, it's been amazing. The synergy with being able to make Rank 4's easily, while also being an Escuriado target and making for an awesome early-game play by letting me save resources until I need to use them. I side one and main one so it doesn't clog, but so far the playtesting has been really good, even if this is a weird choice.

Hero Blast: I like it a lot, but I find it better @1 in the main and @1 in the side. Part of the issue I have is that a lot of people in my area love to main D-Fissure and Macro Cosmos, so running 2 often becomes somewhat annoying.

Number 32: Shark Drake: Becoming my "signature" card as of late; I've made some ridiculous game-winning plays with this lately, as silly as it is. Not to mention, it's a Miracle Fusion target and it runs over a significant amount of things while doing plenty of damage in the process.

I hope they don't hit this Deck too badly with the upcoming format given how much money I've spent on it, but it's quite fun and might be my favorite Deck to play.

Also, someone get me an Ultimate Shark Drake >Sad
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Finalized Bubblebeat :D Empty Re: Finalized Bubblebeat :D

Post by Ashiok Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:50 pm

A deck that sets multiple backrows, including Fiendish Chain, and you're running Gorz? That's personally something I could never do since it kinda takes out a lot of the consistency the deck has. Similar with Honest and Trag, they just clump in your hand and don't let Bubbleman do anything.

Everything else pretty much makes sense, but I feel like you could be running stuff like BTH instead of the cloggy cards, to give you a better matchup against the meta anyway.
    - Neo -
    - Neo -
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by - Neo - Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:A deck that sets multiple backrows, including Fiendish Chain, and you're running Gorz? That's personally something I could never do since it kinda takes out a lot of the consistency the deck has. Similar with Honest and Trag, they just clump in your hand and don't let Bubbleman do anything.

Everything else pretty much makes sense, but I feel like you could be running stuff like BTH instead of the cloggy cards, to give you a better matchup against the meta anyway.

I've got 2 BTH coming in in the mail, actually. Not sure when they should get here but it should be soon. Sad

It's funny because while Gorz has been a bad draw sometimes, Trag has always been useable. I love drawing it and I managed to win a game just saving resources and sitting on a 3600 Trag. The fact that it's an Escuriado target if I need one only makes it better. I like it quite a lot.

I'm not sure if it's personal preference or luck, but Honest too has won a good number of games allowing me to run over some of those things. Gorz I might keep to the side for Chaos Dragon match-ups because right now it's one of my main problems, and I'd rather sacrifice a little consistency for that game-changing play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm