Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype.

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype. Empty Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype.

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

I made these on Yugioh card maker a couple years ago, back before XYZ came along. I was trying to think of a archetype of creatures that brought back the dead and could make tokens dealing with demons and zombie and things like that. So I'll post them up for your critique. I remade them on yugico because it just makes the text better to read.

Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype. 9395b691-adb3-4d0f-a0d4-cb4eef7f52eb?s=original&6797 Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype. 1910feaf-5b7d-44ee-bec7-a8167e13a6f8?s=original&8799

I was never good at OCG so it's probobly not that good, and Syllanis might be too good with the XYZ's now a days.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype. Empty Re: Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype.

Post by Striker Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Tokens can't be used with Xyz, so its fine. I feel tjat the second one seems a bit uselesssince the Token can't serve a purpose at all. The first one acts like another monster reborn, which could use the monster for Xyz. So, your cards do need work.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype. Empty Re: Two cards I made for a Necromancer archetype.

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Falling Pizza wrote:Tokens can't be used with Xyz, so its fine. I feel tjat the second one seems a bit uselesssince the Token can't serve a purpose at all. The first one acts like another monster reborn, which could use the monster for Xyz. So, your cards do need work.

Ah I did not know token didn't ork wwith it. That makes my main idea work better.

Yeah these do need a lot of work. I never was good at making cards that worked right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:11 pm