Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

"Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff"

Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

"Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff" Empty "Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff"

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 am

Standard. Nicol. Bolas.

My friend wanted it.

2 Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker
    2, Liliana of the Veil
    2 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage

2 Wurmcoil Engine
    2 Solemn Simulacron
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 Fog Bank
    4 Vampire Nighthawk

1Whipflare
    1 Magmaquake
    2 Slagstorm
    2 Mana Leak
    2 Go for the Through
    2 Forbidden Alchemy
    4 Ponder

2 Gilded Lotus

4 Blackcleave Cliffs
    4 Drowned Catacombs
    2 Sulfur Falls
    4 Evolving Wilds
    3 Mountain
    3 Island
    4 Swamp

Last edited by DDae on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    HSektor
    HSektor
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 16

"Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff" Empty Re: "Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff"

Post by HSektor Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 am

DAYUM! That looks sweet. Welp, I'm gonna save some money and buy myself a better deck for my Nico Bolas Planeswalker.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

"Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff" Empty Re: "Hey, I wanna cast Nicol Bolas Planeswalker and kill stuff"

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 am

HSektor wrote:DAYUM! That looks sweet. Welp, I'm gonna save some money and buy myself a better deck for my Nico Bolas Planeswalker.
    Thanks. Might want to change the list around if you do. 2 more months until rotation.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

In Modern, this'd be so much easier to make...

Why are you not running Slagstorm though? :3
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:14 pm

It doesn't look good in standard? Okay .-.
    Slagstorm is not in here because I am an idiot.
    -2 Whipflare
    +2 Slagstorm.
    Capricorn El Cid
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 19

Post by Capricorn El Cid Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 pm

The problem in Standar is the unability of making consistent enought mana curves for this kind of Deck

That saying...I know it is a Cast a Nicol Bolas Deck and is evil and stuff...But really? Griselbrand?? he is practically Uncastable here...and by the time you do...your life would be so low that you'll have to attack with it first for it to being effective...D:

Ignoring Colorless Goodies as Solemn Simulacrum and Wurmcoil Engine seems also like a waste...D:

So does not running Phyrexian Shit that pays itself with no needing to worry about having all your colors up
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post by Dae of Judgment Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 pm

-Griselbrand- wrote:The problem in Standar is the unability of making consistent enought mana curves for this kind of Deck

That saying...I know it is a Cast a Nicol Bolas Deck and is evil and stuff...But really? Griselbrand?? he is practically Uncastable here...and by the time you do...your life would be so low that you'll have to attack with it first for it to being effective...D:

Ignoring Colorless Goodies as Solemn Simulacrum and Wurmcoil Engine seems also like a waste...D:

So does not running Phyrexian Shit that pays itself with no needing to worry about having all your colors up
    Okay. -Griselbrands
    + Wurmcoil Engines
    + Solemn Simulacrums

For Phyrexian Mana cards, what do you have in mind? Mental Misstep, DIsmember, Gitaxian Probe, act of Aggression, Gut shot, Marrow Shards, are all that come to mind for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:51 pm