Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rodrigo
Kokonoe
6 posters

Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss]

Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 7

Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss] Empty Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss]

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss] Vgbt07005
    Effect
    ACT【V】: Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2)] Soul Charge (2), this unit gets Power +1000 for each «Dark Irregulars» in your soul until end of turn.
    CONT【V/R】: If you have a non-«Dark Irregulars» vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets Power -2000.

Back. c: Also, wanted to discuss this because I want to see CGC's opinion on it.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss] Empty Re: Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss]

Post by Rodrigo Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Base 11k, me gusta. The Limit Break sounds good too.

I don't think it's a Vanguard you want to ride early, right? It's more of a "Ride on top of Anchor", I assume?
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss] Empty Re: Because you all suck with this deck. [Dark Lord of Abyss]

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Rod wrote:Base 11k, me gusta. The Limit Break sounds good too.

I don't think it's a Vanguard you want to ride early, right? It's more of a "Ride on top of Anchor", I assume?

I don't play Anchor any more. Makes you deck out far too fast.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

Post by Shard Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 pm

CB2 for G3 Amon's effect that you can stack. I'd rather just play Amon/Revjy and a Vampir over this.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Dragonic Shardlord wrote:CB2 for G3 Amon's effect that you can stack. I'd rather just play Amon/Revjy and a Vampir over this.

The 11k is such a huge difference, though.

Just the fact that it's an 11k VG that doesn't make you deck out instantly makes it one of the best options DIs have... not that that's really saying tons. Definitely the best way to build the deck though. Shame it still can't really stand up to faster aggro, still.
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Dragonic Shardlord wrote:CB2 for G3 Amon's effect that you can stack. I'd rather just play Amon/Revjy and a Vampir over this.

This makes Doreen 12k and doesn't make you have shitty advantage as a result of using it's CB.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Okay. I am so rusty as this game and didn't realise how this was 11k and amon isn't. still sorta costly though Sad
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Dragonic Shardlord wrote:Okay. I am so rusty as this game and didn't realise how this was 11k and amon isn't. still sorta costly though Sad

It's not. Get on CFC and I'll show you right now.
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Post by Shard Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Geograph Giant wrote:
    Dragonic Shardlord wrote:Okay. I am so rusty as this game and didn't realise how this was 11k and amon isn't. still sorta costly though Sad

It's not. Get on CFC and I'll show you right now.

still have to re-DL BYOND/CFC.

Last edited by Dragonic Shardlord on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 pm

If you can pay the cost and it wins you the game, it doesn't sound too costly to me, especially when nothing else in the deck CBs.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Counterblast Irregulars are honestly stupidly fun and the best Irregular Deck imo. Getting an 11k Vanguard for Counterblasts was a blessing. Plus, it's much easier to get Doreen to stupidlyt insane powers, you have Demon Bike, and this hits 30+k like it's normal.

Good Card <3
    Kokonoe
    Kokonoe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Kokonoe Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 am

Voluptuous Eve wrote:Counterblast Irregulars are honestly stupidly fun and the best Irregular Deck imo. Getting an 11k Vanguard for Counterblasts was a blessing. Plus, it's much easier to get Doreen to stupidlyt insane powers, you have Demon Bike, and this hits 30+k like it's normal.

Good Card <3

The only cards you want to really play that Counterblast in DI are like this and Greedy Hand anyways.
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:06 am

Amane Nishiki wrote:
    Voluptuous Eve wrote:Counterblast Irregulars are honestly stupidly fun and the best Irregular Deck imo. Getting an 11k Vanguard for Counterblasts was a blessing. Plus, it's much easier to get Doreen to stupidlyt insane powers, you have Demon Bike, and this hits 30+k like it's normal.

Good Card <3

The only cards you want to really play that Counterblast in DI are like this and Greedy Hand anyways.

Emblem Master if you want to waste time that Yellow Bolt and Abyss make up for, anyway.

The 11k DIs needed to be considerably better than they were before. gg

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:42 am