Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.

Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.  Empty MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 am

Taro Sado is a masochist. For years, this has left him unable to confess to a girl he saw at his job. At the advice of his friend, he goes to join the school's Second Volunteer Club. The first one is for normal volunteer purposes. The second is for personal problems and everything else. When he arrives, Taro meets Mio Isurugi, the club president with a sadistic personality, and Arashiko Yuno, a shy girl who's also part of the Volunteer Club. A masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.

Based on a series of 10 Light Novels*
    With the 10th ending on a Cliffhanger that will never be resolved, see Author Existence Failure below
    , MM!, after a false alarm from the creators stating they wanted to be adapted into an anime in late 2007, was finally adapted into a Twelve Episode Anime in fall 2010

Ive got to say, I thought it would just be a cheap laugh of a series full of pointless fanservice. But this show is Funny Smile.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 13

MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.  Empty Re: MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.

Post by Dawn Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 am

It is funny, too bad about the author. Sad

I really enjoyed the anime, if I could find it, I'd read the manga, but I wish I could read the light novels even without an ending. (I don't know enough Japanese (Not romanji) to buy them (and understand them) and there are apparently no translations) Sad
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.  Empty Re: MM!-When a masochist and a sadist meet, and Hilarity Ensues.

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Sakaki Inui wrote:It is funny, too bad about the author. Sad

I really enjoyed the anime, if I could find it, I'd read the manga, but I wish I could read the light novels even without an ending. (I don't know enough Japanese (Not romanji) to buy them (and understand them) and there are apparently no translations) Sad

Yes it is sad about the author. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 am