Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ashiok
Corona Ray
Jordan, Lich Lord
Ruby
Raine
Serenade
10 posters

Official Persona Discussion Thread

Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 3

Official Persona Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Persona Discussion Thread

Post by Pack Rat Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Well, during Moonless Gown, I just defend until it wears off. It works. And my team is level 70, and it consists of Koromaru, Aigis and Ken.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Official Persona Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Persona Discussion Thread

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 pm

I've always thought of Ken and Koromaru to not be as useful during boss battles solely because of Hama/Mudo skills. Though, that was only me. Aigis is definitely a good choice there.

Personally just sort of winged it with Yukari, Junpei, and Mitsuru. That was my first playthrough and I was dumb.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Pack Rat Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Aigis is a must-have because of party buffs, and I went with Ken and Koromaru because they have no elemental weaknesses, plus Ken can heal my team a bit with Mediarama, because sometimes I don't want to waste a turn for Mediarahan. Koromaru does seem a bit meh indeed, but he has Masakukaja, and that's always 1 buff less to apply for Aigis.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 pm

I dont suppose anyone has any advice for the Lovers boss do you?

I beat the Helio-however you spell it, but when I got to the Lovers I just sort of...died.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Pack Rat Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Well, there's not much strategy to it. Dis-Charms + Yukari's Charmdi win it.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Hmm, guess I should go level some more. 2 of those Heart Bombs took me out.

This is why I keep old saves before I go to Full Moons.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Pack Rat Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Probably yes then. Well, I outleveled it hard, so can't say really.

I always save like 3-4 days before Full Moon, then ignore all exping and go straight for the boss, to see how tough it is. If I happen to beat it, then yay. If not, I just level up some more.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:09 am

Erica wrote:Aigis is a must-have because of party buffs, and I went with Ken and Koromaru because they have no elemental weaknesses, plus Ken can heal my team a bit with Mediarama, because sometimes I don't want to waste a turn for Mediarahan. Koromaru does seem a bit meh indeed, but he has Masakukaja, and that's always 1 buff less to apply for Aigis.

I wouldn't say "must-have" only because I believe that the era of Persona 3 didn't 100% require buffs since I lasted pretty well my whole playthrough without her. I see your reasoning for Ken and Koromaru though. Doesn't Junpei have Masakukaja or am I thinking of someone else?

Jordan, Lich Lord wrote:I dont suppose anyone has any advice for the Lovers boss do you?

I beat the Helio-however you spell it, but when I got to the Lovers I just sort of...died.

The only advice is literally do not let Minato or Yukari get charmed. After Hierophant, make sure you have Charm resistance for yourself and/or Yukari.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Pack Rat Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Ayase wrote:
    Erica wrote:Aigis is a must-have because of party buffs, and I went with Ken and Koromaru because they have no elemental weaknesses, plus Ken can heal my team a bit with Mediarama, because sometimes I don't want to waste a turn for Mediarahan. Koromaru does seem a bit meh indeed, but he has Masakukaja, and that's always 1 buff less to apply for Aigis.

I wouldn't say "must-have" only because I believe that the era of Persona 3 didn't 100% require buffs since I lasted pretty well my whole playthrough without her. I see your reasoning for Ken and Koromaru though. Doesn't Junpei have Masakukaja or am I thinking of someone else?
    Well, only at Nyx I realized how helpful the buffs are, they really make things much easier. I don't recall Junpei having it, but maybe I could try Akihiko in Koro's place, to soften Nyx up while buffing myself with Aigis along the way?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Akihiko definitely sounds like a better choice than Ken for debuffs.
    Pack Rat
    Pack Rat
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Pack Rat Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, IN YOUR FACE NYX!

Managed to fuse Surt with Mind Charge, Ragnarok and Fire Amp. Solved all of my damage problems. I must say, I did get a little heart attack when Nyx threw 3 Night Queens in a row, but managed to get through it. And ending made me love Aigis even more <3
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri May 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Yes! I got the Lovers Boss! Smile

Having Media really helped a lot.
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Illyarcher Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Because this makes everyone laugh <3
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:27 pm

AAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CONFIRMED PS3 EXCLUSIVE
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:14 pm

PS3 exclusive? *flips table*
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Yay! Persona 5! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am