Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodrigo's Born of the Gods Pre Release

Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Rodrigo's Born of the Gods Pre Release Empty Rodrigo's Born of the Gods Pre Release

Post by Rodrigo Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Actually went to a different city to play this. 80 km from home. Much better than playing on our shitty local game store, and besides, tomorrow I'm busy anyways so I wouldn't have time.

Rare Pulls:

1 Mogis, God of Slaughter
    1 Fated Intervention
    1 Mindreaver
    1 Hero's Downfall
    1 Meletis Charlatan
    1 Arbor Colossus

I chose the Green path, so I also had Nessian Wilds Ravager. But when I saw Hero's Downfall and Mogis, I really wanted to play BR.

But my pool had absolutely nothing good for BR apart from those two, so I chose a safer UG route, since I had 2 Green bombs and 2 Griptide among other good cards of those colors.

There were 7 guys from my city playing there. The first three rounds were against 3 of those guys. I only played someone from that city on the 4th round. I went 3-1-1, lost the 4th round to a Mono Red deck because I kept a terrible hand on game 3, and decided to draw the 5th game with the guy who was in 1st place, because if I went 3-2 I had a chance of not getting any booster prizes (we only played 5 rounds. No cut to top Cool.

Was a very fun day though. Lots of little kids playing there, and actually playing well, despite some rulings mistakes (which is perfectly normal). Mogis and Hero's Downfall paid for my pre release by themselves, so the day was very nice.

In my 2 prize packs I only got Scourge of Skola Vale and Hero of Iroas.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:31 am