Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy Empty [Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy

Post by Ruby Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 am

Grade 0: 17

1 Morgenrot
    2 Three Minutes
    2 Schones Wetter
    4 Red Lightning
    4 Regenbogen
    4 Schneergen

Grade 1: 14

4 Blau Dunkelheit
    4 Clay-doll Mechanic
    4 Screamin' and Dancin' Announcer, Shout
    2 Tough Boy

Grade 2: 11

4 Blaukluger
    4 Jupiter Blaukluger
    3 Mars Blaukluger

Grade 3: 8

2 Mond Blaukluger
    3 Stern Blaukluger
    3 Galaxy Blaukluger

-

Literally the most fun Nova Grappler deck I have ever played in my life. More so than Extreme and Cosmo Lord, this is the deck the clan wants to cooperate with me on. Still testing the Trigger lineup which will probably get set back to 8/4 soon enough. My logic is that there's no need to rush them to five damage, hitting them for one with the vanguard is enough and when the deck gets Limit Break literally every hit becomes fatal. That aside, Clay-doll is to ensure I can do everything repeatedly and I don't like Polar Stern. Shout's Shout. Both grade threes automatically create pressure and this deck wants to crossride as much as it wants rearguards.

Also obligatory song is obligatory.

Last edited by Messiah on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy Empty Re: [Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 am

Psst, you posted in the wrong section. :v

Looks good, though.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

[Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy Empty Re: [Nova Grappler] Champion of the Galaxy

Post by Ruby Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 am

I should go to bed. Thread moved.
    Lequier
    Lequier
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Lequier Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:36 pm

You're not playing the best cards in the deck.

Drop Grosse Baer altogether and cut Mars to 3 for 4 Grade 2 Blaukluger. Grade 2 Blaukluger's one of the best cards in the deck because you can ride it and make Morgenrot costless. OR you can have Blaukluger + Mars + Morgenrot, hitting with the middle and flipping to search for Morgen then unflipping and reflipping to use Mars. Play 4, you want to ride it at all times.

Cut the Leprechauns and play 2 more Shout + 2 Tough Boy. Tough Boy creates a 21k column behind the Vanguard if you have Mont or Galaxy crossriden, while Shout allows you to filter for optimal field set-ups.

Cut a Galaxy and a Stern for 2 Mont. Mont can be a legitimate win condition and it's really good because it works with Morgenrot while being an 18 middle line like holy hell.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:20 pm

I figured the grade 2 was better and I was already testing it. This is good because I hate Bear. The grade 1 fixes are also going to be done.

... I tried Mont before and I absolutely hated him, but I hate Mont in general. I'll make the change anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am