Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Because Azure better get that crossride

Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Because Azure better get that crossride Empty Because Azure better get that crossride

Post by Ashiok Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Divine Beast, Golden Dragon | Grade 3
    Nova Grappler/Battleroid
    11000 POW

[CONT](VC/RC):If you do not have another vanguard or rear-guard, this unit gets POW -2000.
    [CONT](VC):If there is a Divine Beast, Azure Dragon in soul, this unit gets POW +2000.
    [CONT](VC):When your Rear Guard's attack hits a Vanguard, choose 1 card from your Damage Zone and unflip it.
    [AUTO](VC):[CB3, discard 1 Divine Beast, Golden Dragon] When this card attacks you may pay the cost. If paid, stand up to 4 of your Rearguards and this card gains POW +1000 for each Rearguard stood for this battle.

Last edited by Asura Kaiser on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Because Azure better get that crossride Empty Re: Because Azure better get that crossride

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 pm

This...
    This is gorgeous.

I think you'd be fine dropping that to CB3, seeing as you're gonna have Jack out and literally no way to search this, so CB4 is a bit overkill on yourself.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Because Azure better get that crossride Empty Re: Because Azure better get that crossride

Post by Ashiok Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Kirino Kousaka wrote:This...
    This is gorgeous.

I think you'd be fine dropping that to CB3, seeing as you're gonna have Jack out and literally no way to search this, so CB4 is a bit overkill on yourself.

CB4 is more fitting for the 4 stands, also was actually meant to have it so that whenever your RG hits anything you could unflip one, or would that be too overkill?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Asura Kaiser wrote:
    Kirino Kousaka wrote:This...
    This is gorgeous.

CB4 is more fitting for the 4 stands, also was actually meant to have it so that whenever your RG hits anything you could unflip one, or would that be too overkill?

I get what you mean by fitting, but that much of a cost makes it a bit underwhelming like Phantom Blaster Overlord.

... I think that latter would be a bit too much overkill.
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post by Ashiok Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 am

CB3 it is, then. Now if only they actually make this and give it a similar/the same skill.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

Now it's easier to activate without giving yourself a headache trying to pull it off more than once.

I would actually like to see Golden Dragon like this, tbh. . _. With it's own Doom Bringer/Phantom Bringer, of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm