Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Aqua Force] Vogel im Käfig

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Aqua Force] Vogel im Käfig Empty [Aqua Force] Vogel im Käfig

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Is that an angel which flew down from the twilight sky?
    Is that a fiend which crawled out from a crevice?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
    Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
    We will fight against our fate
    We must not give in to our fate.

With sorrow and confidence in our hearts
    we show the will to move on
    No one shall be stubbornly deprived of his life

Grade 0: 17

1 Champion Brave Shooter
    4 Ice Flow Angel
    4 Pyroxene Communications Sea Otter Soldier
    8 Mass Production Sailor

Grade 1: 14

4 Emerald Shield, Paschal
    4 Shortstop Brave Shooter
    2 Battle Siren, Dorothea
    2 Light Signals Penguin Soldier
    2 Tear Knight, Theo

Grade 2: 11

4 Tear Knight, Lazarus
    4 Twin Strike Brave Shooter
    3 Tear Knight, Lucas

Grade 3: 8

4 Blue Flight Dragon, Trans-core Dragon
    3 Trump Card, Revonn
    1 Blue Storm Supreme Dragon, Glory Maelstrom

If the song seems confusing to you, it's because it's aimed at Leon, Maelstrom, and the generally reformed Aqua Force. ... Despite the name having nothing to do with it.

Critical Triggers did not help me very much if at all in this deck compared to how much draw power I would want to keep up. Revonn's the only powerhouse that needs to pump Criticals in the first place. Everything else only has the purpose of gaining power and blasting when Sailor comes up out of nowhere(which he does A LOT). The deck doesn't have problems hitting decent numbers because even Penguin himself is good behind Revonn instead of Dorothea, and Revonn has the ability to hit every number possible during a final turn push.

I do want to run Supersonic Sailor and know that his damage unflipping would be helpful, but like I stated earlier, Criticals didn't help me as much. This is easily solved by not playing like a moron and overextending Revonn when it's obvious you can't win that turn. It's a simple matter of math and not being an idiot.

Despite Revonn being the "Trump Card", I threw in a Glory Maelstrom for giggles and turns out it works pretty well like I thought it would. It would be the last trump card over Revonn in most cases. At any time Revonn fails to push, or you somehow draw Glory over Revonn, you can go as far as Break Riding him. Yes it's redundant, but they either discard something to call next turn/a null or risk Glory with a Critical and only being able to guard with Grade 0s. If they drop a Trigger for Transcore, that's less chance of them surviving Glory's Ultimate. Even better that it even hits 26 for a game winning push. Ultimate Break being bad doesn't matter in the slightest if it's your last most powerful play when Revonn failed at some point.

I would like to point out that this deck may have problems with Crossrides. This deck smashes every 11k wall to pieces, and Revonn can deal with them himself just fine, but everyone else struggles. I'm just saying this to point out I know the biggest issue with this deck.

That all aside, this is one of my favorite things to play next to Paladins and Jokers. <3
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Kyousuke Kousaka
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 4

[Aqua Force] Vogel im Käfig Empty Re: [Aqua Force] Vogel im Käfig

Post by Kyousuke Kousaka Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:24 am

The only reason that you'd have trouble with crossrides is essentially for the same reason every other deck that isn't at 13k base experiences problems. It's because it's 13k.

Trust me, Darkyusha-Daikaiser is frightening as hell until you look at the fact that a 13k base, if the Daikaiser turn is whiffed, maintains a strong presence. S'why the new reverse bosses almost don't even need their break rides to do much of anything.

That said, nice build, nice tech. Draw power in Aqua Force is insane if you lose rearguards, especially to start earning advantage with Trans-core.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm