Beyblade

    Share
    avatar
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2627
    Rep : 17
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21

    Beyblade

    Post by Ruby on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 pm


    So some friends and I were talking about these old shows we watched. DBZ, first season Pokemon, Megaman NT Warrior, etc. Then this one guy brings up Beyblade and we all start going on about how amazing it was to grow up with. Not only that, but the soundtrack is an eargasm waiting to happen.

    Discuss the show about spinning tops!


    _________________


    "You can't pay back what you owe with money!!"

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

    Weirdest thing I found is that the characters looked younger with each season...


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Rodrigo on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

    Oh boy, so much nostalgia...

    I used to have a ring and a few beyblades. So much fun with neighbors :3


    _________________
    avatar
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

    Posts : 8213
    Rep : 45
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 21

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Jordan, Lich Lord on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 pm

    Never realy watched it, i was more of a yugioh fan when i was younger Smile. But that Megaman NT warrior...that brings back memmories Smile Ill have to make a thread about that sometime.


    _________________
    Formerly-Wi Fi Master Jordan
    Garazza wrote:You seem to be a jack of all trades. You can discuss most anything and play most card games

    avatar
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2627
    Rep : 17
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ruby on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

    Asura Kaiser wrote:Weirdest thing I found is that the characters looked younger with each season...

    That's something odd I noticed too. I mean, look at them in V Force and compare to the season before. . _.

    Rodrigo wrote:Oh boy, so much nostalgia...

    I used to have a ring and a few beyblades. So much fun with neighbors :3

    I think I have a ring and two Dranzers in my closet. xD My launchers broke though.


    _________________


    "You can't pay back what you owe with money!!"

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:25 pm

    I have a ring, a ton of beyblades along with random parts, a shit ton of ripcords and a few launchers. xD


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2627
    Rep : 17
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ruby on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

    oooh, what beys did you guys have and use the most? I think I had... Kai's V Force one and a gold version of it.

    Asura Kaiser wrote:I have a ring, a ton of beyblades along with random parts, a shit ton of ripcords and a few launchers. xD

    Sounds like you liked playing with them back then. lol.


    _________________


    "You can't pay back what you owe with money!!"

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm

    Queen wrote:oooh, what beys did you guys have and use the most? I think I had... Kai's V Force one and a gold version of it.

    Asura Kaiser wrote:I have a ring, a ton of beyblades along with random parts, a shit ton of ripcords and a few launchers. xD

    Sounds like you liked playing with them back then. lol.


    Erm... only... a lot. xD


    I used Draciel (like all of the Draciels) the most, and quite a few Drigers. Didn't really use many others.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2627
    Rep : 17
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ruby on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm

    Asura Kaiser wrote:
    Queen wrote:oooh, what beys did you guys have and use the most? I think I had... Kai's V Force one and a gold version of it.

    Asura Kaiser wrote:I have a ring, a ton of beyblades along with random parts, a shit ton of ripcords and a few launchers. xD

    Sounds like you liked playing with them back then. lol.

    Erm... only... a lot. xD

    I used Draciel (like all of the Draciels) the most, and quite a few Drigers. Didn't really use many others.

    Can't even blame you. xD

    While we were talking about it, I brought up that in the GBA and Gamecube Games, I always used Driger. Everyone said "Driger was the shit" and "Ray was the best one".

    Also, you are now our Max.


    _________________


    "You can't pay back what you owe with money!!"

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm

    Kirino Kousaka wrote:
    Also, you are now our Max.


    f***. Yes.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Dawn
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

    Posts : 337
    Rep : 13
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Elder Tale

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Dawn on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 pm

    I never really had much of the real Beyblades, especially none of the newer ones, but I might be one of the few people who likes Metal Fusion almost as much or more, I'm not sure, as the older one.


    _________________
    Also my new anime list: http://anilist.co/user/6890/Seira

    Sponsored content

    Re: Beyblade

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 am