Attack On Titan

    Share
    avatar
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 656
    Rep : 5
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 20

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Illyarcher on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:56 pm

    Spoiler:
    By god it just get's worse and worse as the chapters go on. I'm honestly not even sure what this is leading up to anymore.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Rodrigo on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am

    Illyarcher wrote:
    Spoiler:
    By god it just get's worse and worse as the chapters go on. I'm honestly not even sure what this is leading up to anymore.

    This. I really hope it starts to progress soon.


    _________________
    avatar
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 656
    Rep : 5
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 20

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Illyarcher on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:05 pm

    Rodrigo wrote:
    Illyarcher wrote:
    Spoiler:
    By god it just get's worse and worse as the chapters go on. I'm honestly not even sure what this is leading up to anymore.

    This. I really hope it starts to progress soon.
    Reread the past 5 chapters or so... The plot has seriously gotten to stupid levels. Remember when it was a series about killing titans? Me neither.


    _________________
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Rodrigo on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:46 pm

    Illyarcher wrote:
    Rodrigo wrote:
    Illyarcher wrote:
    Spoiler:
    By god it just get's worse and worse as the chapters go on. I'm honestly not even sure what this is leading up to anymore.

    This. I really hope it starts to progress soon.
    Reread the past 5 chapters or so... The plot has seriously gotten to stupid levels. Remember when it was a series about killing titans? Me neither.

    This series went from killing titans and saving humanity to killing humanity and political problems.

    What a waste =/


    _________________
    avatar
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 656
    Rep : 5
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 20

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Illyarcher on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:53 pm

    Rodrigo wrote:
    Illyarcher wrote:
    Rodrigo wrote:
    Illyarcher wrote:
    Spoiler:
    By god it just get's worse and worse as the chapters go on. I'm honestly not even sure what this is leading up to anymore.

    This. I really hope it starts to progress soon.
    Reread the past 5 chapters or so... The plot has seriously gotten to stupid levels. Remember when it was a series about killing titans? Me neither.

    This series went from killing titans and saving humanity to killing humanity and political problems.

    What a waste =/


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Attack On Titan

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:12 pm