Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Boston Bombing

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Boston Bombing Empty Boston Bombing

Post by Ruby Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 am

http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square

BREAKING NEWS:
    Two explosions occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line at 2:50 p.m. The race was diverted before being halted as police and fire crews swept the area. Another device was found, which was purposely detonated by Boston Police at Boylston Street. Another incident at JFK Library, which was thought to be a fourth-related incident, is now being considered as a fire-related issue by the Boston Police Department. Two people are dead and 125 are injured.

As a further update on the link from above: Hospitals report at least 134 injured in Boston Marathon bombing, at least 15 of them critically.

And as a offtopic thing, 2 dudes killed a homeless guy for a dare, and Justin Bieber insulted Anne Frank.

Let's talk how about disastrous monday's been. It's nice for cgc to be updated with news like this, giving us some form of discussion.
    Halu Inferno
    Halu Inferno
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Boston Bombing Empty Re: Boston Bombing

Post by Halu Inferno Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am

Ayase wrote:http://live.boston.com/Event/Live_blog_Explosion_in_Copley_Square

BREAKING NEWS:
    Two explosions occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line at 2:50 p.m. The race was diverted before being halted as police and fire crews swept the area. Another device was found, which was purposely detonated by Boston Police at Boylston Street. Another incident at JFK Library, which was thought to be a fourth-related incident, is now being considered as a fire-related issue by the Boston Police Department. Two people are dead and 125 are injured.

As a further update on the link from above: Hospitals report at least 134 injured in Boston Marathon bombing, at least 15 of them critically.

And as a offtopic thing, 2 dudes killed a homeless guy for a dare, and Justin Bieber insulted Anne Frank.

Let's talk how about disastrous monday's been. It's nice for cgc to be updated with news like this, giving us some form of discussion.

I can't imagine what sicko would do these types of things. That and Justin Bieber should be captured by Slender Man, then we would never have to deal with him again. Wait a minute...

*Checks checklist*
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 am

So after the bombings there was a whole "pray for boston" campaign. Then there was a shooting at MIT. GG WP God.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 pm

It really is a tragedy that this has happend. Any news on who's the cause of it yet?

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Apparently yes, they have found the guy, but unsure if they have him or they're still searching since I skimmed the site quickly to check. His name is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and he's from... Kyrgyzstan? I've never even heard of that.

Also on top of the MIT shooting, I read that someone who was mentally ill tried to kill the president and two others.

America, the hell is going on with you?
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Ayase wrote:Apparently yes, they have found the guy, but unsure if they have him or they're still searching since I skimmed the site quickly to check. His name is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and he's from... Kyrgyzstan? I've never even heard of that.

Also on top of the MIT shooting, I read that someone who was mentally ill tried to kill the president and two others.

America, the hell is going on with you?

That's misinformed. The FBI have two suspects that are looking for. One has been found dead and they are still looking for the other one. Nothing has been proven yet! He is merely a suspect.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah I should've read that closely. ... Though, it appears what I said is true now, since they have caught the guy, and he's in custody.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm