Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Highschool of the Dead

Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Highschool of the Dead Empty Highschool of the Dead

Post by Rodrigo Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT. THE HIATUS IS OVER. *explodes*

Highschool of the Dead (学園黙示録 HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD Gakuen Mokushiroku Haisukūru obu za Deddo?) is a manga series written by Daisuke Satō and illustrated by Shōji Satō. The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. The series was serialized in the September 2006 issue of Fujimi Shobo's Monthly Dragon Age, and the first volume was released by Kadokawa Shoten on March 1, 2007,[2] with a total of seven volumes available in Japan as of April 25, 2011.[3] The series is licensed in North America by Yen Press,[4] and released the first volume on January 25, 2011.[5] An anime adaptation produced by Madhouse aired in Japan from July 5, 2010 to September 20, 2010.[6]
    Illyarcher
    Illyarcher
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 5

Highschool of the Dead Empty Re: Highschool of the Dead

Post by Illyarcher Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 pm

I feel bad, I've had this series on Blu-Ray for about a good month now. It's still in it's sealed packaging...
    Halu Inferno
    Halu Inferno
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

Post by Halu Inferno Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Truly one of the greatest zombie apocalypse shows in my view and I find it to be far superior than what I perceive as the God-awful series known as The Walking Dead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:05 am