Sharuum the Hegemon

    Share
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Rodrigo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

    Her commander deck is so fun!



    _________________
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 am

    The combos in her deck just scream at me. They all need to be played, but 100 spaces is not enough for that. I absolutely love her though because she is perfect/


    _________________

    avatar
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

    Posts : 8213
    Rep : 45
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 21

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Jordan, Lich Lord on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:45 am

    I hear about her combo's all the time, but I've never taken the time to see what the combo's are.
    Anyone mind showing me a few of them?


    _________________
    Formerly-Wi Fi Master Jordan
    Garazza wrote:You seem to be a jack of all trades. You can discuss most anything and play most card games

    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:39 am

    Okay. Sure. That might take some time though.


    _________________

    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 am

    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Dire Undercurrents
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Altar of Dementia
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Bridge from Below
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Glassdust Hulk
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Genesis Chamber + Blasting Station
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal + Disciple of the Vault
    Time Sieve + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Time Sieve + Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Blue Sun's Zenith
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Sphinx's Revelation
    Disciple of the Vault + Dross Scorpion + Ashnod's Altar + Nuisance Engine
    Prototype Portal + Dross Scorpion + Grinding Station
    Cauldron of Souls + Dross Scorpion + Archbound Hybrid
    Planar Portal + Beacon of Tomorrows
    Myr Welder + Soliton + Khalni Gem
    Darksteel Forge + Nevinyrral's Disk
    Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth
    Basalt Monolith + Wake Thrasher
    Bottled Cloister + Ensnaring Bridge
    Venser, the Sojourner + Mirrorworks + Artifact
    Amulet of Vigor + Magosi, the Waterveil + Rings of Brighthearth
    Helm of Obedience + Leyline of the Void
    Mindslaver + Academy Ruins
    Karn Liberated + Mycosynth Lattice
    Spine of Ish Sah + Thopter Foundry + (Infinite Mana)



    My Favorite: Myr Galvaniser + Palladium Myr + Phyrexian Metamorph/Sculpting Steel/Clone


    _________________

    avatar
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

    Posts : 8213
    Rep : 45
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 21

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Jordan, Lich Lord on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 am

    Yikes, that's a lot. I need to look those up Smile


    _________________
    Formerly-Wi Fi Master Jordan
    Garazza wrote:You seem to be a jack of all trades. You can discuss most anything and play most card games

    avatar
    Capricorn El Cid
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1376
    Rep : 19
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Argentina

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Capricorn El Cid on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:48 pm

    And if you want to be a d**k

    Mycosynth Lattice + Stony Silence


    _________________
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Rodrigo on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

    -Griselbrand- wrote:And if you want to be a d**k

    Mycosynth Lattice + Stony Silence

    This must be the best mana lock ever.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1455
    Rep : 6
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 22
    Location : Roselle, NJ

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Kira on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 pm

    Skyfall wrote:Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Dire Undercurrents
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Altar of Dementia
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Bridge from Below
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Glassdust Hulk
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Genesis Chamber + Blasting Station
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal + Disciple of the Vault
    Time Sieve + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Time Sieve + Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Blue Sun's Zenith
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Sphinx's Revelation
    Disciple of the Vault + Dross Scorpion + Ashnod's Altar + Nuisance Engine
    Prototype Portal + Dross Scorpion + Grinding Station
    Cauldron of Souls + Dross Scorpion + Archbound Hybrid
    Planar Portal + Beacon of Tomorrows
    Myr Welder + Soliton + Khalni Gem
    Darksteel Forge + Nevinyrral's Disk
    Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth
    Basalt Monolith + Wake Thrasher
    Bottled Cloister + Ensnaring Bridge
    Venser, the Sojourner + Mirrorworks + Artifact
    Amulet of Vigor + Magosi, the Waterveil + Rings of Brighthearth
    Helm of Obedience + Leyline of the Void
    Mindslaver + Academy Ruins
    Karn Liberated + Mycosynth Lattice
    Spine of Ish Sah + Thopter Foundry + (Infinite Mana)



    My Favorite: Myr Galvaniser + Palladium Myr + Phyrexian Metamorph/Sculpting Steel/Clone

    Or, my current favorite: Sword of the Meek + Thopter Foundry


    _________________
    You can still call me Kira.



    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 pm

    Kira wrote:
    Skyfall wrote:Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Dire Undercurrents
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Altar of Dementia
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Bridge from Below
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Glassdust Hulk
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Phyrexian Metamorph + Genesis Chamber + Blasting Station
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal
    Sharuum the Hegemon + Sculpting Steel + Bitter Ordeal + Disciple of the Vault
    Time Sieve + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Time Sieve + Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Blue Sun's Zenith
    Sword of the Meek + Thopter Assembly + Krark-Clan Ironworks + Sphinx's Revelation
    Disciple of the Vault + Dross Scorpion + Ashnod's Altar + Nuisance Engine
    Prototype Portal + Dross Scorpion + Grinding Station
    Cauldron of Souls + Dross Scorpion + Archbound Hybrid
    Planar Portal + Beacon of Tomorrows
    Myr Welder + Soliton + Khalni Gem
    Darksteel Forge + Nevinyrral's Disk
    Basalt Monolith + Rings of Brighthearth
    Basalt Monolith + Wake Thrasher
    Bottled Cloister + Ensnaring Bridge
    Venser, the Sojourner + Mirrorworks + Artifact
    Amulet of Vigor + Magosi, the Waterveil + Rings of Brighthearth
    Helm of Obedience + Leyline of the Void
    Mindslaver + Academy Ruins
    Karn Liberated + Mycosynth Lattice
    Spine of Ish Sah + Thopter Foundry + (Infinite Mana)



    My Favorite: Myr Galvaniser + Palladium Myr + Phyrexian Metamorph/Sculpting Steel/Clone

    Or, my current favorite: Sword of the Meek + Thopter Foundry
    Without Time Sieve, it is literally an army and nothing more. Boring. If you're going combo, go all out or go home. Be in control of everything. If you're good enough, you pick your own death.


    _________________

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Ashiok on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:54 pm

    Holy f****** necro.

    Seriously, posts like that aren't worth bumping a thread almost 2 months old. Heck, it begs the question how you even found the thread.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sharuum the Hegemon

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 am