Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kira
Jordan, Lich Lord
Ice
Shard
Ruby
9 posters

[Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13]

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

[Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13] Empty [Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13]

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

Woop, woop. First Vanguard Fic on the forums. This entire story takes place in an alternate timeline where the original cfv cast did not exist. So no Ren, Kai, Aichi, etc. However, characters will be similar to those from the old cast, so... yeah. You can also expect the beginning to be like that of the anime itself. So, as you're reading, I hope you don't mind the refresher courses.

Other than that, forgive my poor writing skills and I ask that you somehow enjoy the story regardless.

Now, picture it...

Prologue:
    1:

Last edited by Queen on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shard
    Shard
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : -5

[Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13] Empty Re: [Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13]

Post by Shard Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:42 am

The writing is better than what I could ever hope to accomplish. Also, I demand that there be someone who plays bermudas =-3
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 0

[Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13] Empty Re: [Chapter 2 Update] Cardfight!! Vangurd - Dream Shooters [PG-13]

Post by Ice Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

I want me to come in. And it seems pretty good. Are you going off the English or something cause Starting Barcgal?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 am

Shard wrote:The writing is better than what I could ever hope to accomplish. Also, I demand that there be someone who plays bermudas =-3

You could probably do better than me.
    There'll be players for everything, don't worry~

IceDorago wrote:I want me to come in. And it seems pretty good. Are you going off the English or something cause Starting Barcgal?

I'm going off the anime. As far as they're concerned, Barkgal is legal forever.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I realy like this story:) your writing style is realy good, and the plot is engaging so far.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Forumotion is silly with the character limit on posts, so chapter two will be posted here.
    This marks the end of the Kai vs Aichi Round 1 Reenactment.

Featured Card has been changed to "Featured Vanguard".

2:

Last edited by Queen on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total
    Kira
    Kira
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 6

Post by Kira Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Dammit. I haven't read Ch. 1 yet...
    Ice
    Ice
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Ice Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:46 pm

I WISH I WERE SAPPHIRE
    I mean, uh, what the hell is wrong with her?

Can't say I didn't see that outcome coming. Just glad it was done in a better way than the anime and with a Grade 3.
    Batmanexus
    Batmanexus
    Members
    Members

Post by Batmanexus Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 am

Hm...very similar to the anime, but well executed...card games...Paladins and Kageros...The avatar...Alfred Early...giant boobies...lots of cri- *head whips around* wait, WHAT?!

In summary, it's good.
    Yusei Fudou
    Yusei Fudou
    Members
    Members

Post by Yusei Fudou Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 am

I /loved/ this story, every single part of it. It's amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter. If only I could write as creative,descriptive, and detailed as you did. I also like the small bits of humor you added. I can only wonder when a Morikawa character shows up. Take your time with your writing,have fun, and enjoy it. I and I'm sure others as well who read, or possibly will read want you to continue it and support you all the way like I do.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 am

I thank all of the fans of the two chapters and have a little update in which I should have posted ages ago.

I'm going to pick this up in September. I'll have the entire Season 1 OST to work with and have time to rework the plot.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 am

Suzugamori Rena wrote:I thank all of the fans of the two chapters and have a little update in which I should have posted ages ago.

I'm going to pick this up in September. I'll have the entire Season 1 OST to work with and have time to rework the plot.

Something I'll have to look forward to then. Vanguard fanfiction are hard to come by so it's nice to see a well written one here Smile
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Post by Rodrigo Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Great. I'll be looking forward to it too.
    HiveNet
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 7

Post by HiveNet Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

This looks pretty good, you have a talent at making the fight flow, which is always a good thing. Your character are good, Ruby reminds me kind of Rangiku from Bleach. I'll probably keep reading this when you add more Chapters, and I'll look forwards to the next one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm