Cardgame Coalition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Dusk
Icy
Welche
Ruby
Kanade Otonashi
EliminateHRN
HiveNet
Serenade
Johnny
Rodrigo
Kokonoe
Ashiok
Dem the Dragophile
Magic Man
Striker
Jordan, Lich Lord
HSektor
Yuzuru Otonashi
Dae of Judgment
23 posters

Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 17

Relationships/Types/Orientation thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Striker wrote:Zeo, have you met or heard of Sweet Lightning?

I know Sweet Lightning. I don't know what happened to him and I don't care. Jay accepted me, so he's an ex.

Chandra Ablaze wrote:*cough*a lot*cough*

RSDKLJGNDFJKLGNKLFD
    I SAID A BIT
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Rep : 76

Relationships/Types/Orientation thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

Post by Rodrigo Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 pm

No wonder Cherry is very jealous. I mean, it's /Clair/*shot*
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Soooo who is this Clair person? Has she ever been here?
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 5

Post by Dem the Dragophile Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:Soooo who is this Clair person? Has she ever been here?
    Long-time YCMember. She left some time ago, I think.
    Striker
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 3

Post by Striker Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Jordan, Clair is THE most popular person on YCM.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Jordan-The Manamancer wrote:Soooo who is this Clair person? Has she ever been here?

The most popular YCM Member.
    She's Everbright on here.
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Jordan, Lich Lord
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

Rep : 45

Post by Jordan, Lich Lord Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Striker wrote:Jordan, Clair is THE most popular person on YCM.

Really? Man I really wish I had actually posted in my time there.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I had the honor of Winning Best Male Member when she won the Best Female member.

Also had the opportunity to talk to her a few times.

...no wonder Zeo loves her.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Rodrigo wrote:I had the honor of Winning Best Male Member when she won the Best Female member.

You see how much bloody attention she gets.
    Drives me insane.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Queen wrote:
    Rodrigo wrote:I had the honor of Winning Best Male Member when she won the Best Female member.

Drives me insane.

Well, good thing is, she's a nice girl and loves you, too.

:3
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Rodrigo wrote:
    Queen wrote:

Drives me insane.

Well, good thing is, she's a nice girl and loves you, too.

:3

And our hearts belong to no one else. <3
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Pff I have no care for modern YCM legends. Clairex is the only Clair from YCM in my heart. And Luna's Wink
    Ashiok
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

Rep : 31

Post by Ashiok Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I never even understood why everyone was always like "Clair this" and "Clair that". Might just be my inability to care for other sections for the most part.
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Dem the Dragophile Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:I never even understood why everyone was always like "Clair this" and "Clair that". Might just be my inability to care for other sections for the most part.
    Clair was the sh*t. I never read into it all that much but I remember that Clair was a really cool person.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ruby Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Chandra Ablaze wrote:I never even understood why everyone was always like "Clair this" and "Clair that". Might just be my inability to care for other sections for the most part.

Assuming you were in TCG most of the time, I don't think you were in the affected sections.
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 18

Post by Yuzuru Otonashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Kanade Otonashi wrote:
    Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:... There's a reason I have a reputation as YCM's Maes Hughes, you know xD

Well... Shy, sweet, caring, loving, doting, understanding, helpful, loyal, devoted, protective, cute, beautiful, constantly there for me, shares quite a few of my interests, patient, my best friend, and so, so much more. She's... perfect, for me.

What he doesn't realize is that every single one of those applies to him too.

Moreso honestly. A lot moreso...
    ... Not moreso, at the very least =o

You're my better half. not vice-versa =D

And I never got the Clair hype, either, even before Caeda. Then again, I don't tread on territory my friends want.
    Welche
    Welche
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

Rep : 8

Post by Welche Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 pm

I myself am single straight and happy. I was in a relationship for 8 months and it sucked.
    Rodrigo
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodrigo Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:
    Kanade Otonashi wrote:
    Yuzuru Otonashi wrote:... There's a reason I have a reputation as YCM's Maes Hughes, you know xD

Well... Shy, sweet, caring, loving, doting, understanding, helpful, loyal, devoted, protective, cute, beautiful, constantly there for me, shares quite a few of my interests, patient, my best friend, and so, so much more. She's... perfect, for me.

What he doesn't realize is that every single one of those applies to him too.

Moreso honestly. A lot moreso...
    ... Not moreso, at the very least =o

You're my better half. not vice-versa =D

And I never got the Clair hype, either, even before Caeda. Then again, I don't tread on territory my friends want.

Ah come on, both of you complete each other on a way I've never seen before. There isn't the better or the worse, there is the unity that is your love.
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Dem the Dragophile Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Black and Kanade is about the most successful relationship I've ever seen.
    And I've seen a number of very successful ones.
    Icy
    Icy
    Members
    Members

Rep : 3

Post by Icy Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 am

Meh, I guess I'll be open about it, if you'd consider it that. I'm normally not due to my own rules regarding how I treat relationships and how much I believe you should say in regards to sexual preferences or relationships. Longest I've had was 8-9 months, and while I'm still very much in love with that girl (it's been nearly 1 year 7 months now since it ended)... yeah. That's all I'm going into before I cry again, don't ask or mention her either. But I'm getting better.

There are a couple people I outright like (or have stronger feelings for), but none know it. Nor do I intend to share who, pursue or otherwise unless it is quite literally stumbled upon - due to my sole focus right now being friendship and education. And someone to exercise my libido with, though the actual feelings for that person are close to nonexistent and more just a good friend (only person that's local too).

And I cannot emphasize this enough, I will not talk about this over any medium for any reason. To any person. Do not coax me over MSN or Skype, as I will not share details at all. Including that person you all know, whom I share nearly everything with. This post was a fluke and luck, that's all.
    Dae of Judgment
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Rep : 22

Post by Dae of Judgment Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 am

Icy wrote:Meh, I guess I'll be open about it, if you'd consider it that. I'm normally not due to my own rules regarding how I treat relationships and how much I believe you should say in regards to sexual preferences or relationships. Longest I've had was 8-9 months, and while I'm still very much in love with that girl (it's been nearly 1 year 7 months now since it ended)... yeah. That's all I'm going into before I cry again, don't ask or mention her either. But I'm getting better.

There are a couple people I outright like (or have stronger feelings for), but none know it. Nor do I intend to share who, pursue or otherwise unless it is quite literally stumbled upon - due to my sole focus right now being friendship and education. And someone to exercise my libido with, though the actual feelings for that person are close to nonexistent and more just a good friend (only person that's local too).

And I cannot emphasize this enough, I will not talk about this over any medium for any reason. To any person. Do not coax me over MSN or Skype, as I will not share details at all. Including that person you all know, whom I share nearly everything with. This post was a fluke and luck, that's all.
    You must have really liked her. If she was really great for you, loving her for that long is never an issue.
    Sorry if I commented wrongly in anyway, I am not expected a response.
    Dusk
    Dusk
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 33

Post by Dusk Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 am

F*cking friendzones. :c
    I jelly of you Black/Kanade. :c
    Dem the Dragophile
    Dem the Dragophile
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Dem the Dragophile Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:47 am

Woo, guess everyone is putting out their love life stories.
    Ehh... I think I may pass on mine. Unless someone would actually like to know.
    Kanade Otonashi
    Kanade Otonashi
    Members
    Members

Rep : 4

Post by Kanade Otonashi Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am

Dusk wrote:F*cking friendzones. :c

Friendzone is the biggest f****** piece of bullshit I have ever had the misfortune of hearing someone talk about.

If you aren't friends with a girl when trying to date her, you're probably not worth the trouble for her, and she probably isn't worth the trouble for you.

Dem, we can always use more love stories D:
    Dusk
    Dusk
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Rep : 33

Post by Dusk Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:11 am

We are good friends, but that's all she's interested in. I respect that, just wishing it could be more. :c

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:33 am