Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Johnny
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1459
    Rep : -1
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 23
    Location : Rahway, New Jersey

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Johnny on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm

    I've had quite a few, discounting that one with a specific name that I can't be bothered to mention due to the FML's that came from it.

    However, there's one girl I sorta don't know what to do with right about now. The way we speak makes it sound like we're sorta in a relationship, but I can't be bothered to hit the specific question required for it. Meh. She's sorta the type of girl I'm looking for, but... eh. I just can't ask that question, only just sit and watch a few episodes of Vanguard with her. (As a note, we've been doing that for a few days now. We're on episode 51~) >___>;

    inb4Lily
    inb4Chris
    inb4Rod

    ._. I think that should cover it.


    _________________
    The great Hero, Golden Ryan! I will make the world kiss my boots, remember this.
    avatar
    Yuzuru Otonashi
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 645
    Rep : 18
    Join date : 2012-04-14
    Age : 24
    Location : The Moon

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Yuzuru Otonashi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

    Johnny wrote:I've had quite a few, discounting that one with a specific name that I can't be bothered to mention due to the FML's that came from it.

    However, there's one girl I sorta don't know what to do with right about now. The way we speak makes it sound like we're sorta in a relationship, but I can't be bothered to hit the specific question required for it. Meh. She's sorta the type of girl I'm looking for, but... eh. I just can't ask that question, only just sit and watch a few episodes of Vanguard with her. (As a note, we've been doing that for a few days now. We're on episode 51~) >___>;

    inb4Lily
    inb4Chris
    inb4Rod

    ._. I think that should cover it.
    Y'know, your statuses on MSN are, for lack of a better word, cute. I don't know details, buuut I'm pulling for ya.
    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

    You can only beat about the bush for so long, Johnny.

    'Sides, we only joke about it so you just shut up and get with her properly. :3


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Rodrigo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 pm

    Johnny, why are you not on my MSN yet.

    And yes, this current love of yours is doing wonders for yourself =3


    _________________
    avatar
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 584
    Rep : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Serenade on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 pm

    I wouldn't consider my self homosexual but, I mean I feel that I could love a Guy in that kind of way *herpderp* shoot me for being honest but so far I'm a straight as a door, just gotta little curve at the top, don't worry guys I'm not going to jump on anyone's d**k.

    Anyway I've had two shitty relationships which in-turn was a fail from the start and another which lasted about a year, we had sexual contact and got very close but then I got really depressed and kind of blocked every one out of my life, give or take it was my fault and now I miss her.



    _________________
    "I realise now that the key to success is to deny all sense of it's reliability thus creating a masterpiece without ever knowing it"
    Tormented-2013
    Dae and Kuro had their own little bromance, quite qt
    "Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit"
    CADEAUX
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:29 pm

    Serenade wrote:I wouldn't consider my self homosexual but, I mean I feel that I could love a Guy in that kind of way *herpderp* shoot me for being honest but so far I'm a straight as a door, just gotta little curve at the top, don't worry guys I'm not going to jump on anyone's d**k.

    Anyway I've had two shitty relationships which in-turn was a fail from the start and another which lasted about a year, we had sexual contact and got very close but then I got really depressed and kind of blocked every one out of my life, give or take it was my fault and now I miss her.

    I want you to jump on my d**k though.

    Depression at teenage ages is normal. YOu have so much going on that you don't understand and you work so hard to understand it.


    _________________

    avatar
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 584
    Rep : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Serenade on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

    Oh Dae you, I'd want to jump on your d**k *shot*

    Anyway yeah It was like 3 years ago now though so I'M THE HAPPIEST KID ALIVE, well yeah I'm actually quite jolly now to be honest.


    _________________
    "I realise now that the key to success is to deny all sense of it's reliability thus creating a masterpiece without ever knowing it"
    Tormented-2013
    Dae and Kuro had their own little bromance, quite qt
    "Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit"
    CADEAUX
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm

    Now that I can agree with. It is like nothing can ruin my moods for too long Very Happy


    _________________

    avatar
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 584
    Rep : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Serenade on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 pm

    Indeed, I hated puberty but I loved the outcome of it, if you get what I mean anyway.


    _________________
    "I realise now that the key to success is to deny all sense of it's reliability thus creating a masterpiece without ever knowing it"
    Tormented-2013
    Dae and Kuro had their own little bromance, quite qt
    "Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit"
    CADEAUX
    avatar
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 778
    Rep : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-07
    Age : 21
    Location : West Wales.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by HiveNet on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

    Umm, I've only had one decent relationship (the other one lasted a week, and the girl went insane after I ended it). It lasted ten months, and its kind of dominated my life for the past few years. It's kinda complicated, and I'm sorry for venting but I don't get to do it much, and hearing everyone else open up, I thought I might as well.

    I'm one of the least confident people alive, and when I get a crush on someone, generally I'm to scared to do anything about it. This one was different. I met her through school, and we didn't talk much, and then one day I released I liked her. And I didn't do anything becuase I was scared of the rejection. It turned out she had a Boyfriend, but that didn't stop me from liking her. I got to know her, became really close friends with her, and I fell in love with her before we started dating. She dumped her ex, I asked her out and she said no. Then a few weeks later, I guessed she had got a crush on me and asked her again. she said yes, and for most of the the ten months we were perfect together. She was smart, funny, beautiful, the right amount of crazy, and we were best friends as well.

    And then in one week everything fell apart. We had a fight after an accident, and she dumped me, and told me she hadn't loved me for a month. And its kinda broken me as a person. I'm misserable, obsessive, and i feel hollow. And about 9 months later, after proffesional help I've been labeled as a typical teen case, and left without any decent help.

    And rather stupidly, the only way I'm coping is by being her best friend again, despite the pain. But, its not what I want. I want one of two things, and it seems like neithers going to happen.

    Sorry for boring everyone with my problems. Like I said, I don't get a lot of chances to open up.


    _________________

    "Good thing I brought my Axe Cane"
    avatar
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 804
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Portland, Oregon, USA

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Striker on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

    While you guys have your relationships, I'll be stuck as an afterthought.
    avatar
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 584
    Rep : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Serenade on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 pm

    Strikey if your as forward as you are on here, that is your issue.

    js.


    _________________
    "I realise now that the key to success is to deny all sense of it's reliability thus creating a masterpiece without ever knowing it"
    Tormented-2013
    Dae and Kuro had their own little bromance, quite qt
    "Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit"
    CADEAUX
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:59 pm

    HiveNet wrote:Umm, I've only had one decent relationship (the other one lasted a week, and the girl went insane after I ended it). It lasted ten months, and its kind of dominated my life for the past few years. It's kinda complicated, and I'm sorry for venting but I don't get to do it much, and hearing everyone else open up, I thought I might as well.

    I'm one of the least confident people alive, and when I get a crush on someone, generally I'm to scared to do anything about it. This one was different. I met her through school, and we didn't talk much, and then one day I released I liked her. And I didn't do anything becuase I was scared of the rejection. It turned out she had a Boyfriend, but that didn't stop me from liking her. I got to know her, became really close friends with her, and I fell in love with her before we started dating. She dumped her ex, I asked her out and she said no. Then a few weeks later, I guessed she had got a crush on me and asked her again. she said yes, and for most of the the ten months we were perfect together. She was smart, funny, beautiful, the right amount of crazy, and we were best friends as well.

    And then in one week everything fell apart. We had a fight after an accident, and she dumped me, and told me she hadn't loved me for a month. And its kinda broken me as a person. I'm misserable, obsessive, and i feel hollow. And about 9 months later, after proffesional help I've been labeled as a typical teen case, and left without any decent help.

    And rather stupidly, the only way I'm coping is by being her best friend again, despite the pain. But, its not what I want. I want one of two things, and it seems like neithers going to happen.

    Sorry for boring everyone with my problems. Like I said, I don't get a lot of chances to open up.
    Don't be sorry at all. Opening up is always a great thing. We also get to know you a lot better too.
    I am sorry for what you went through and hope everything is better now.
    Sometimes a great way to cope though is to just say to yourself in a mirror and say everything you want to. It may seem like nothing, but letting yourself out to people can be an issue, so you always have yourself express things you may not and it also feels like you're talking to someone else even if it is your reflection.


    _________________

    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

    Serenade wrote:Strikey if your as forward as you are on here, that is your issue.

    js.
    This.
    And your lack of confidence and overwhelming paranoia.


    _________________

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm

    Being a negative nancy never got anyone anywhere. And it's certainly not a trait someone will be looking for in a man.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

    Chandra Ablaze wrote:Being a negative nancy never got anyone anywhere. And it's certainly not a trait someone will be looking for in a man.
    You know what.
    You know a lot about looking for a man, are you sure you never tried it? Wink


    _________________

    avatar
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 804
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Portland, Oregon, USA

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Striker on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:04 pm

    Serenade wrote:Strikey if your as forward as you are on here, that is your issue.

    js.

    Elaborate please. I'm curious. Chris, I can't help it anymore.
    avatar
    HiveNet
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 778
    Rep : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-07
    Age : 21
    Location : West Wales.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by HiveNet on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 pm

    Striker, there a 7 billion people on the planet, there is always going to be one capable of looking past any flaws you have.


    _________________

    "Good thing I brought my Axe Cane"
    avatar
    Serenade
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 584
    Rep : 11
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Serenade on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 pm

    I.E if your always trying to impress a girl you might do the complete opposite.


    _________________
    "I realise now that the key to success is to deny all sense of it's reliability thus creating a masterpiece without ever knowing it"
    Tormented-2013
    Dae and Kuro had their own little bromance, quite qt
    "Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit"
    CADEAUX
    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm

    DDae wrote:
    Chandra Ablaze wrote:Being a negative nancy never got anyone anywhere. And it's certainly not a trait someone will be looking for in a man.
    You know what.
    You know a lot about looking for a man, are you sure you never tried it? Wink

    oh u

    Sorry, Gregg, I'm straight as it gets. :c

    Striker wrote:
    Chris, I can't help it anymore.

    That's the exact attitude no one wants. It takes a lot of effort, but you can change that about yourself if you just try to think positive.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:15 pm

    Chandra Ablaze wrote:
    DDae wrote:
    Chandra Ablaze wrote:Being a negative nancy never got anyone anywhere. And it's certainly not a trait someone will be looking for in a man.
    You know what.
    You know a lot about looking for a man, are you sure you never tried it? Wink

    oh u

    Sorry, Gregg, I'm straight as it gets. :c
    It doesn't hurt to try.
    Stay straight then, and make the girls want what I can't have, okay?


    _________________

    avatar
    Striker
    Experienced Member
    Experienced Member

    Posts : 804
    Rep : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Portland, Oregon, USA

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Striker on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 pm

    Chris, I try to. I just... I don't really know anymore. I guess constant rejection will do that to a guy.
    avatar
    Dae of Judgment
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

    Posts : 1792
    Rep : 22
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 20

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Dae of Judgment on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 pm

    Striker wrote:Chris, I try to. I just... I don't really know anymore. I guess constant rejection will do that to a guy.
    Then don't bother about a relationship. You don't particularly need one and the chances you are going to stay together as people go to college will not be that high.


    _________________

    avatar
    Ashiok
    Moderators
    Moderators

    Posts : 3549
    Rep : 31
    Join date : 2012-04-04
    Age : 22
    Location : A flying tea saucer.

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Ashiok on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:42 pm

    Striker wrote:Chris, I try to. I just... I don't really know anymore. I guess constant rejection will do that to a guy.

    I know the feeling, albeit I only faced constant rejection until the age of 13. It was around that time where I realised I wasn't helping myself just by looking at the negatives of things. Although, that did in-turn lead me to become a really cold person, all I can say is don't let that rejection lead you to hate the world like I did.

    I hate using the term, but just "man up" and start thinking higher of yourself. I doubt anyone would believe that only a few years ago I was the kind of person to put himself down at any possible instance, but if you work at something you want to change about yourself, then you can change it.

    And as Gregg said, you don't need to be in a relationship now. You've got your whole bloody life ahead of you and you're probably not even a quarter done yet. Live a little.


    _________________
    Just call me Chris


    "It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else."
    avatar
    Rodrigo
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 5430
    Rep : 76
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Age : 24
    Location : Maringá - Paraná - Brazil

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Rodrigo on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:44 pm

    Besides, there's absolutely no reason to be depressed over never having a relationship.

    Everything happens at the right time. Yours just didn't arrive yet.

    Cheer up and BE YOURSELF. Nothing is more important than your personality. You might think that being yourself isn't going to be a good thing, but truly nice girls look for sincerity above anything else.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Relationships/Types/Orientation thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 pm