The Mau5
    Members
    Members

Rep : 0

The 5 Riders

Post by The Mau5 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 am

Chapter 1: Return of the Psyqualia
    Spoiler:
    “Shadow Ruler Reseniatus, blot out the sun and encase this pathetic wimp in eternal Darkness! Nightmare Roar!” shouted a boy roughly 6 feet 2 inches tall, wearing a black blazer with red lining, and a white undershirt. His hair was a deep purple, his piercing blue eyes could stun even the most stoic of people. “twin drive check.” He drew his first card, getting now trigger. “This area is ours, the Black Luster Knights will control all of Japan! We will climb to the top of the tower!” he thought, drawing his second card, giving a smirk as he picked it up. “Critical Trigger.”

“What!?” shouted his opponent, a bald, rather large man, whose eyes were wide open in amazement and disbelief. “How… how could I lose to a kid like you? The Blood Hounds, falling to this rookie team!?”

“Enough bitching, just hand over your team’s badge.” Said the boy calmly, putting his cards back into his deck case. “You’re just making yourself look bad.” He glanced over to see a blue haired boy watching in the distance, but he thought nothing of it, walking over to the man whom he had just defeated, who had recently sunk to being on his hands and knees, screaming like a little kid. “Please, now you’re just embarrassing yourself.” He said, ripping the Blood Hounds badge from the man’s jacket. “You know the rules bud, the Blood Hounds are hereby disbanded.” He was walking away from the man, when a teammate of his came up from behind him, patting him on the back.

“Yo! Seiji, great fight bro!” shouted a boy, a little shorter than Seiji, who glanced back over at the blue-haired boy. Seiji beckoned him over to his group, wondering why he was there. As the boy walked out of the shadows, his face appeared, shocking both Seiji, and the boy.

“Aichi!?” Seiji shouted, taking a step back. “What are you doing here!? This isn’t a friendly place.” Continued Seiji, placing a Black Luster Knight sticker on a nearby wall.
    “What are you doing here?”

“I… I could ask you the same thing… Seiji… are you participating in underground Vanguard fights?” said Aichi, taking a step towards the purple haired victor.

“It’s not what you think. This isn’t an ordinary underground fight, these aren’t played for money, but territory. Some thug group came here, trying to claim this area for their own. We’re simply protecting it.” He said, spinning the Blood Hound badge on his finger. “The badge is just a perk.” He said, pinning it on his jacket.

“So what is this? Just a big Vanguard gang war?” said Aichi, taking another step towards Seiji, “Vanguard is supposed to be fun, and played between two opponents who respect each other, not at night, forcing people to stop playing!” Seiji gave a little chuckle, before starting to walk away.

“Aichi… For being a former National Champion… you have no idea what you’re talking about… You should prepare yourself for what’s coming… if you can, after all.” He said, turning down an alley, stopping to stare up at the moon. “It is a beautiful night out tonight. I think I’ll take a stroll before I head home.”

“What did he mean… I should prepare for what’s coming?” wondered Aichi, walking through his neighborhood and up to his house, stopping and sitting on his doorstep, staring at his deck. “I finally got my Royal Paladins back, so I should be able to take him no problem… but that last unit… Reseniatus… it looked terrifying, cloaked in pure shadow. What was that thing?” He laid back, resting his head on the doormat, staring up into the sky. Sure is a beautiful night tonight. I wonder what Misaki is up to?” He felt his face grow hot at the mention of her name “Why am I thinking of her at a time like this?” he wondered, trying to shake it off, going inside and heading up to his bedroom. After changing into his sleepwear he fell facedown onto his pillows trying to sleep. He kept tossing and turning, thoughts swirling in his head until finally his eyes grew wide and next thing he knew he was on the planet Cray, the rocky landscape seemed like a second home to him. “I thought I was able to control Psyqualia…” he said, looking around, spotting a familiar face. “Blaster Blade!” The white armored knight stood in front of Aichi, with a serious look upon his face.

“Aichi… be wary of the rider of shadows.” He said, giving an ominous tone to the area.

“The… Rider of Shadows?” responded Aichi, tilting his head to the side, trying to comprehend what Blaster Blade just told him.

“There is a hidden lore of Cray, one that even I am not fully aware of.” He pulled out a torn scroll, and unrolled it in front of Aichi. It was decrepit, with stains and wrinkles from time, in the corner was a drawing of a black hydra, immediately Aichi thought back to Seiji, and the fight he used Reseniatus in.

“I… I know that creature!” he shouted, taking a step back. Causing Blaster Blade’s eyes to grow wide open.

“So you’ve met the Shadow Rider!” He said, clenching his left fist. “Aichi, please, stay away from him. According to the lore it’s his destiny to bring about the end to both of our worlds.”

“What?” responded Aichi, turning and looking at a mountain in the distance. “You can’t be serious!”

“I wish I wasn’t Aichi… I wish I wasn’t. I can tell you this though… each rider belongs to a fated clan. One of which is us, the Royal Paladins. Other two are the Kageros, Oracle Think Tanks, and Angel Feathers… the remaining clan I am unaware of.” He handed Aichi the piece of the scroll. “Take this back with you. As I find more pieces I’ll return them to you.”

“Wait, what if I run into the Shadow Rider again?” asked Aichi, taking the ancient piece of paper. “What should I do?”

“…I wish I could tell you Aichi… I wish I could.” With that Aichi was awoken by a auburn haired girl with bright blue eyes.

“Aichi! Wake up!” she shouted, doing her bet to raise the boy out of bed.

“I’m up Emi, thanks.” He said, sitting up in his bed, he began to rub his eyes when he felt something scratchy in his hand, he opened it up to see the piece of paper that Blaster Blade had given him. “The Shadow Rider…” he said, standing up out of bed and getting ready for the day. “I think I know what Seiji was talking about now…”

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am